The 28th February 2015 is Rare Disease Day. What can you do to spread awareness of Sweet’s syndrome?
- Like our Facebook page.
- Join our HealthUnlocked forum. It’s free!
- Follow this blog.
- Follow me on twitter @ sweetsfiend.
- Follow on Google +.
- Talk about Sweet’s syndrome: share some posts; comment; blog about your experiences; tag a friend; tweet for Sweet’s.
- Make a donation to the Autoinflammatory Alliance. This is a US-based non-profit organization that helps children and adults with autoinflammatory conditions, including Sweet’s syndrome.
- Make a donation to Skin Conditions Campaign Scotland. Sweet’s Syndrome UK is a patient organization member of this charity. This gives us a greater ability to spread awareness of Sweet’s syndrome throughout the UK via Scotland.