June 2nd 2015 is Sweet’s Syndrome UK Day & the 3rd anniversary of Sweet’s Syndrome UK.
What can you do to help spread awareness?
- Like our Facebook page.
- Join our HealthUnlocked forum. It’s free!
- Follow this blog.
- Follow me on twitter @sweetsfiend.
- Follow on Google +.
- Talk about Sweet’s syndrome: share some posts; comment; blog about your experiences; tag a friend; tweet for Sweet’s.
- Make a donation to the Autoinflammatory Alliance. This is a US-based non-profit organization that helps children and adults with autoinflammatory conditions, including Sweet’s syndrome.
- Make a donation to Skin Care Cymru. This a Welsh charity that gives a voice to those with skin conditions in Wales. A brief description of Sweet’s syndrome and a link to our blog is listed on their website. This makes it easier for Sweet’s syndrome patients in Wales to access information about their condition, and gives us a greater ability to spread awareness of Sweet’s syndrome in Wales and across the UK.
- Make a donation to Skin Conditions Campaign Scotland. Sweet’s Syndrome UK is a patient organization member of this charity. This gives Sweet’s syndrome patients a voice in Scotland, and gives us a greater ability to spread awareness of Sweet’s syndrome in Scotland and across the UK.