June 2nd 2016 is Sweet’s Syndrome UK Day & the 4th anniversary of Sweet’s Syndrome UK.
What can you do to help spread awareness?
- Like our Facebook page.
- Join our HealthUnlocked forum. It’s free!
- Follow this blog.
- Follow me on twitter @sweetsfiend.
- Follow on Google +.
- Talk about Sweet’s syndrome: share some posts; comment; blog about your experiences; tag a friend; tweet for Sweet’s.
- Share 5 key facts about Sweet’s syndrome.
- Make a donation to the Autoinflammatory Alliance. This is a US-based non-profit organization that helps children and adults with autoinflammatory conditions, including Sweet’s syndrome.
- Make a donation to Skin Care Cymru. This a Welsh charity that gives a voice to those with skin conditions in Wales.