The 28th February 2017 is Rare Disease Day, and it marks the tenth international Rare Disease Day coordinated by EURORDIS (the European Organization for Rare Diseases). On and around this day patient organizations from countries all over the world will be promoting awareness of rare diseases and holding awareness-raising activities, many of which will be based on the Rare Disease Day 2017 theme of research.
What can you do to spread awareness of Sweet’s syndrome?
- Like our Facebook page.
- Join our HealthUnlocked forum and community. It’s free!
- Follow this blog.
- Follow on twitter @sweetsfiend
- Follow on Google +.
- Talk about Sweet’s syndrome: share some posts; comment; blog about your experiences; tag a friend; tweet for Sweet’s.
- Make a donation to the Autoinflammatory Alliance. This is a US-based non-profit organization that helps children and adults with autoinflammatory conditions, including Sweet’s syndrome.
- Make a donation to Skin Conditions Campaign Scotland. Sweet’s Syndrome UK is a patient organization member of this charity. This gives us a greater ability to spread awareness of Sweet’s syndrome throughout the UK via Scotland.
- Visit the Rare Disease Day website, and sign up for their updates, download free materials, follow on social media, and read about how research can bring hope to those with a rare disease.
© 2012-2017 Sweet’s Syndrome UK