June 2nd 2017 is Sweet’s Syndrome UK Day & the 5th anniversary of Sweet’s Syndrome UK.
What can you do to help spread awareness?
- Like our Facebook page, and share one of our posts.
- Join our HealthUnlocked forum. This is a free online community that’s available in English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
- Follow this blog.
- Follow on twitter @sweetsfiend.
- Follow on Google +.
- Talk about Sweet’s syndrome: share some posts; comment; blog about your experiences; tag a friend; tweet for Sweet’s.
- Share 5 key facts or 10 myths about Sweet’s syndrome.
- Make a donation to the Autoinflammatory Alliance. This is a US-based non-profit organization that helps children and adults with autoinflammatory conditions, including Sweet’s syndrome.
- Make a donation to Skin Care Cymru. This a Welsh charity that gives a voice to those with skin conditions in Wales.
BEE sweet and buzz for Sweet’s – help us spread the word!
🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝