The 28th February 2018 is the 11th international Rare Disease Day coordinated by EURORDIS (the European Organization for Rare Diseases). On and around this day, hundreds of patient organisations all over the world will be holding awareness-raising activities.
Each year, Rare Disease Day has a theme, and this year continues with the 2017 theme of research.
Here’s how you can get involved and spread awareness of Sweet’s syndrome.
- Like our Facebook page.
- Join our HealthUnlocked forum and community. It’s free!
- Follow this blog.
- Follow on twitter @sweetsfiend
- Follow on Google +
- Share a post from our Facebook page or blog.
- Share information about Sweet’s syndrome from a research-based site such as DermNet NZ or the Mayo Clinic.
- Talk about Sweet’s syndrome; blog about your experiences; tag a friend; tweet for Sweet’s.
- Make a donation to the Autoinflammatory Alliance. This is a US-based non-profit organization that helps children and adults with autoinflammatory conditions, including Sweet’s syndrome.
- Visit the Rare Disease Day website and sign up for their updates, download free materials (‘Get Involved’), and follow on social media.
- On the Rare Disease Day website, read about how patients can kick start and drive research.
Please BEE Sweet and buzz for Sweet’s. Help us spread the word!
🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝 🐝